Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Finished P90X!

It was brought to my attention by this first picture that I had let myself go. I was a fatty. I mean seriously look at that thing. Something had to be done. P90X answered the call. So for 90 days straight at 4:45am I kicked my own butt. Enjoy the results.


The nasty before pics. Yeah, i'm exagerating, but still. Gross.


Look at those nasty love handles!


Now some progress shots. These were on week 10. Quite pleased with the results.

That's an awesome back if I've ever seen one...




And as if that wasn't good enough... The last three weeks were killer! I would have never expected these results. I'm more than impressed with P90X!



I went tanning a lot too those last few weeks. And ate spinach.

7 comments:

VitaMin said...

you must have got a better camera as well! Congrats on finishing though, that is one tough program I've heard! Way to go!!

jill kynaston said...

Gosh Steve-o! What a difference! And what crazy discipline you've got kid. 4:45? You're awesome, and you look great! Congrats.

Hanson Family said...

Incredible Steve! You look awesome... especially those last couple! :) I hope it does the same for me! :)

Jessie Gold Price said...

Steve, nice work! You have the most dedication and commitment I have ever known! Maybe I will have to try it when I am done with my "tonsil diet." :)

Nancy said...

Ewww- I hope it doesn't do the same for you Jen;) But you do look great Steve- nice goin!

Hanson Family said...

Oh, come on..... I didn't mean the nasty last two pics!!! :)

Adam Kynaston said...

Yea Steve!! Finally you have de-fatted! You look great buddy. Now on to that pesky personality development ;)

For real buddy congrats - that is a lot of hard work!!